
Once every two weeks Seph and I head out on the town for date night. This Saturday we really splurged and went to Nobu for dinner and then tried out a new cigar bar afterwards. Nobu was it's usual fantastic self and the cigar bar was completely dead. In fact, Seph and I think we were the only patrons all night. Needless to say, the service was impeccable as we were treated like royalty. The waiter brought out the humidor for Seph to hand pick his choice of the night. He even lit Seph's cigar for him! We are really going to miss the customer service that we have grown accustomed to over the past few years. Not only will Seph be lighting his own cigars, but he will only be able to smoke them at home due to the ever increasing smoking bans. I'll save my thoughts on that for another time.
1 comment:
Love the pic- love the dress!
Post a Comment