Seph and I really miss Arnold and Charlie, but they are very happy in Indiana so we have decided to let them stay with Beth and my mom. Actually, I think my sister would take me to court if I tried to get Arnold back! Anyway, Kate absolutely loves dogs and will point them out from a mile away. We were at the park last Sunday and she made two new friends in a matter of minutes. My guess is that we will have a new addition to the family within the next few months...a dog that is!!!!
Summer 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
i think you should stick to the dachshund breed:) i would love to help you find a breeder. and you are right...i would take you to court for arnie and i would win! of course there is still the $20,000 ransom you could come up with.....
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment