Update on KJ
Well, to say she likes her school is an understatement! She goes 4 mornings a week. We turned the corner and she spotted her school building and immediately started clapping and saying, "cool, cool!" (She can't quite pronounce the sch yet) Once we got inside, Kate ran down the hallway to her classroom with her lunchbox in hand. Today was the first day that she didn't wave goodbye to me:( So yesterday she apparently wanted some more blueberries because she said, "more, more" while doing the sign for more! Let's be very clear, I did not teach her that. My guess is she knows about 40-50 words and can tell me what sound each animal makes. Again, I only taught her a few and the school taught her the rest. I really don't like cats very much so I skipped meow, but apparently Ms. Blake taught her that one last week. Her favorite words are, "no, oh no, this, and ball." This is such a great age and I know it's just going to get funnier!
2 comments:
So glad to see you on my blog! I looked through a few of your posts, Kate is so cute! And it was great to see pictures of familiar faces! Hope you're doing well!
PS.Did you hear about Grannee's pink jeans?
So funny, isn't it great that Kate likes school so much?! This is hilarious.
Post a Comment