JUST ENJOYING LIFE
Love this pic!! Good times ;)
Did I miss something?
I just dislocated my shoulder again. This is the 4th time now so I'm anticipating surgery. Usually it takes a fall or an accident, but this time all I did was sneeze and it popped out. I'm getting old!
Ugh, sounds painful...how awful! Is surgery inevitable? Did you do this in Vegas?
Yep, I have to have surgery and my arm will be in a sling for 6 weeks. That should be fun with Kate.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love this pic!! Good times ;)
Did I miss something?
I just dislocated my shoulder again. This is the 4th time now so I'm anticipating surgery. Usually it takes a fall or an accident, but this time all I did was sneeze and it popped out. I'm getting old!
Ugh, sounds painful...how awful! Is surgery inevitable? Did you do this in Vegas?
Yep, I have to have surgery and my arm will be in a sling for 6 weeks. That should be fun with Kate.
Post a Comment