Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bling Bling


Kate loves to wear my bracelets and necklaces all around the house and even out to lunch:) Well, after I found a few of my items in the toy box I knew it was time to get Kate her own bling. Here she is posing for her photo shoot...so serious!

3 comments:

Julie, Andrew, Connor and Leyla said...

She's totally posing! What a sweet face. Love the bling.

Casey said...

Cute! Did she make those with Grandma Taylor? Those look almost exactly like Brookey's bling she made with Grandma. I think she made a bracelet for Kate but lord knows where it is now!!!

Michelle said...

DIVA, love it!!! And yes to answer your question sliced cookie dough does count. Ironically we had a reason to make those brownies but most of the time I'm just craving them, hence why I look this way:)