
Burrrrr! I realize that I'm from the midwest and this cold snap should be a piece of cake for someone that grew up with lake effect snow and temps dipping below zero with crazy wind chills, but the last few days have just been brutal! I think I'm becoming a real Texan now! Not to mention the fact that I left my winter coat (an adorable and very warm puffer coat) in Indiana in December thinking my sister would just bring it with her when she came down for Christmas. Besides, I would be fine right? It's usually in the 50's and 60's this time of year. Well, I was wrong! My sister decided to stay in Indiana for Christmas and we are experiencing the worst cold snap in years! This global warming thing is really getting out of control! Al Gore can frost bite me! Stay warm my friends!
3 comments:
Classic...I will use that one in future...Al Gore, you can frost bite me! Love it!
It's freezing here too! Luckily the news just said we'll be back to 70 by Thursday. I, too, have thin blood, to the dismay of my family in Buffalo!
She is too cute, love the hat. I think you deserve a new coat just in case it happens again you can have a coat in Indy and one in Texas!
Post a Comment