



We only have 6 houses in our neighborhood so we decided to walk over to the neighborhood next to ours and see our friends, the Young's, who recently moved there. Aaron and Tina were sitting outside with Baby Scarlett so we took a tour of their gorgeous house and KJ and Scarlett looked through Kate's candy stash...I can't wait to dig through it myself...I freaking love this time of year!
Well, we visited about 15 houses when KJ realized that she had use the potty, so at house #15 Kate very politely said, "Hello, trick or treat? I have to pee pee!" The lady of the house(I clearly have no idea who she is) said that is the first time she's heard that one in 25 years of answering the door on Halloween night! (Thank you for your hospitality and allowing us to use your lovely bathroom) It's something I will remember for the rest of my life! As many of you know, Kate is really into anything "princess." Earlier in the week she went to a Halloween party as Snow White, but Kate likes to change things up a bit so she went as Cinderella this evening:)
4 comments:
I mean the posed pics of KJ are to die for. I couldn't get Connor to stand still long enough to get one! Love your fall decorations too!
TOOOOOO CUTE! I love the dual costume, too! So next year it will ne....Ariel? Sleeping Beauty?? You have to hit them all before Age 5!! :) She is a beautiful little princess! Love you guys!
What a gorgeous princess you made Kate!
The bathroom story cracks me up, so funny! She looks so pretty in her dresses, awe, love them. I didn't know the Young's moved closer to you, nice!
Post a Comment