
Here is a list of things that I miss about Tokyo
My friends and KJ's friends
Having the Eich's stop by at random times
Maria Len
Wednesday play group
Having my groceries delivered
*Yelling out SUMI MASEN when I needed something (I tried yelling out "excuse me" at a bar last friday and I don't think it went over very well)
*Having even the smallest purchases wrapped up so beautifully and put in an awesome bag (taped up of course)
Taking Kate for walks around the city
The Toto toilets! The Japanese really do have the best ones in the world!
*The subway system
How easy it was to get a taxi
The front desk girls at our apartment. They would always smile!
Seeing Mt. Fuji on a clear day
*Walking everywhere
*Paying our bills at the 7-11
*this is also something that I would complain about on any given day
2 comments:
Oh this really cracked me up! I miss you guys too! I don't think our neighbors here are the "just stop by anytime" type...
You make me miss Tokyo and I've never even been but we're glad you're back in TX:)
Post a Comment