1. I love how she gives all of the parents a hug when they drop their kids off at school.
2. I love it when you ask her what she wants for breakfast and she says, "FRIES!"
3. She knows all of her colors even lavender.
4. She likes to help me clean by getting out the dust pan when she drops a few goldfish crackers.
5. She is a daddy's girl.
6. This won't surprise anyone...Her favorite books are all about going to sleep. Good night moon etc...
7. Kate loves bugs, but tries to kill them by stepping on them so she won't be working for PETA anytime soon.
8. She weighs 30 pounds and is 34 inches tall.
9. Kate is totally in love with Diego. He is Dora's cousin.
10. She loves to talk on the phone.
11. She has a toddler mullet and I can't decide if I should let it grow. I'm just happy that she has some hair!
12. When I wipe her nose she says, "bye bye snot!"
13. She gives Eskimo kisses! This is something she has been doing for as long as I can remember. Very sweet!
14. When Kate wants to know what you are doing she says, "what chuuu?"
15. Kate has a little freckle above her lip. She's our little Cindy Crawford. She also has a little freckle on her right butt cheek!
16. She says, "no please" instead of no thanks. Such a polite little girl.
17. She will not eat bread, not even grilled cheese!
18. Kate knows all of her senses. For example, if you ask her, "how do you see?" she points to her eyes. If you ask her, "how do you smell?" she sniffs a couple of times. This kid cracks me up!
19. Kate goes to bed around 7 and wakes up around 7. She still takes one 3 hour nap when she's not at school. Thank you Lord!
20. She likes to run around the house and flap her arms while saying, "I flying I flying!"
21. She calls her Grandma GeeGoo. I have no idea why.
22. She is still sleeping in her crib and has not attempted to crawl out yet. I hope I just didn't jinx myself!
23. Kate is 23 months old and will be 2 on October 9th. Where does the time go?
Summer 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
So sweet how you did this, I need to remember these little moments sometimes. Seriously lavendar? I can barely differentiate the color!
This was great to read! It's so neat to think that we knew here before all of these cute talents. Can't believe she's almost 2!!!
Post a Comment