Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday cake poll

Kate's 2nd birthday is coming up and I need to decide on a cake. Please vote on which one we should do! She is currently fascinated with the following things...

1. School Bus

2. Lady Bug

3. Crayola Crayons

10 comments:

The Rooneys on Market said...

School Bus

Julie, Andrew, Connor and Leyla said...

I mean she loves school in general so the bus would work well but I also think the ladybug would be really fun!

Casey said...

I vote for the ladybug and all the RED icing!!!!

Cinnamon said...

I vote ladybug. Then you could use Oreos for the spots, and what could be better than that?

Michelle said...

Ladybug.

danielle said...

LADYBUG!!!

danielle said...

ladybug!

Danielle said...

I feel sorry for the crayons since they haven't gotten a vote. I think I will be the voice for them. I vote for CRAYONS!!!

Faithcola said...

That's a tough one, I want to say Ladybug too...but how cool would the crayons be!! Think of all of those colors - I vote Crayons!

Melanie Smith said...

I probably missed the voting period, but Happy Birthday to Miss Kate Jensen! Hopefully 2 is not as terrible as they say it is!