Monday, October 19, 2009

Kate's 2 year check up


We switched pediatricians because my last one was a complete moron! I'm so glad we did because Dr. L was wonderful and so attentive even though Kate started screaming the moment she walked in the door (thanks to Dr. moron) Anyway, KJ is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight and should start slimming down now that she is on 2% milk. She got her flu shot and one other vaccine. Of course, she cried, but when the nurse was all finished and applying sesame street bandaids, Kate very politely said, "Thanks!" One side note...Dr L was shocked at how soft Kate's skin is after I told her that Kate has had a bath almost everyday of her life. As most of you know, I'm a huge advocate of a bath time routine EVERYDAY or at the very least every other day. If you pooped and peed all over yourself all day long, wouldn't you want a nice warm bath before bed?

1 comment:

Casey said...

I never understood why they say no baths everyday because their skin will dry out....I am pretty sure that is why they invented body lotion!

Although I will not lie, on the weekend after a few glasses of wine, I am in no mood to bathe Brooke so she goes stinky!! At least now she doesn't pee or poop or barf on herself!!! :-)