Saturday, October 24, 2009

Night Night


I have no idea how this child still sleeps comfortably in her crib but she still sleeps 13 hours every single night surrounded by her animals. If one of them is missing she will immediately let us know and won't go to sleep until they are all tucked in! I don't think she will ever climb out of her crib, but she is definitely going to outgrow it soon!

3 comments:

Julie, Andrew, Connor and Leyla said...

I think this might be my very favorite pic of KJ EVER! So precious!! Little Sleeping Beauty...

Michelle said...

Why ruin a good thing? If she's sleeping great don't change a thing...haha;)

Faithcola said...

I was just thinking of that adorable bed the other day. I can not believe she is still in it and hasn't tried to get out yet. You are SO lucky with KJ being a perfect sleeper! I'm jealous!