Monday, February 22, 2010

San Antonio


We took off last Wednesday for a little Texas getaway. Unfortunately, we only had one nice day of weather and Sea World was closed! (note to self, check the website next time.) Seph got in some well deserved golf time and I finished a book so all was not lost. Kate really enjoyed the Kids Club at the hotel and we all went to sleep by 8 every night! Jensen's really take the classy vacations! I'm thinking our next family vacation will need to be Disney World to make up for this one!!!! Here is the only picture from vacation...and yes that is Kate's iphone. I upgraded to a new one that has video and takes better pictures so we gave my old one to Kate so she can play her games and watch Dora. Spoiled!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You're killin' me...Sea World closed, 1 picture, bed by 8:00, iphone!!!

Faithcola said...

Kate is sooooo pretty!!! Love the hair, love the shoes, love everything!

Melanie Smith said...

The new house has guest space and Disney! Come visit!