Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Celebration of Life

As most of you know, Kate goes to montessori school 3 days a week. It definitely gives her a different perspective than what she gets at home. I always say that her school is very organic and earthy... which I think is so awesome, but I'm still not into the whole recycle everything, eat only organic, plant your own garden kinda life. I had such a great time visiting Kate's class last Thursday for her "Celebration of Life." Basically, I just shared a picture from each year of her life starting with a picture of the day she was born and gave a little tidbit from each year as Kate held the earth in her hands and walked around the sun while her classmates sang. It was so freaking adorable I almost cried! Of course I had to bring in a snack. Kate would have been kicked out of school if I would have brought in cupcakes or cookies so organic yogurt it was! Oh, and have I mentioned that Kate will only wear dresses with pockets now?

"Mom, this is lame!"


Ms. Angela rocks!

1 comment:

Casey said...

OMG! That is soooo freaking cute!! I'm going to email you offline :) Too funny...