1. The first thing I notice about someone is their teeth. (Mine have gone a little crooked so I'm currently doing invisalign...should be finished in April)
2. I cry EVERY single time I watch The Biggest Loser and Grey's Anatomy.
3. I did a national Walmart commercial...See Below. LOL!
4. If I could only take 2 things with me to a deserted island it would be chapstick and tweezers.
5. I have been to the gym 4-6 times a week since Feb 23rd of last year. The "Rooney curse" is officially gone...later muffin top!
6. I can do the alphabet in sign language.
7. I have never been to Canada or Mexico.
8. In college, I was the weather girl on a local am radio station.
9. I eat an apple a day.
10. I believe what goes around comes around. Unfortunately, it has come back around to me a few times.
11. I'm named after Richard Nixon's daughter.
12. I would love to be a storm chaser. I've never seen a tornado.
13. I love to cook, but hate to bake because you have to measure.
14. I flew for the first time when I was 20 years old. ( to Sarasota Florida...the second time I flew was to Melbourne Australia...alone!)
15. I have Vanilla Ice downloaded on my iTunes, Ice Ice Baby
16. I'm afraid of heights and hate driving over bridges, but I don't mind flying.
17. I can remember the season and year a song was the most popular, but only songs from 1986-1997. Weird, I know.
18. I have used dove soap as long as I can remember and I always take a bar with me when I travel.
19. I have never tried an illegal drug.
20. I think people that drive smart cars are kind of stupid. Especially here in Texas...um hello...you are going to get crushed by an SUV!
Summer 2015
10 years ago
2 comments:
Loved this, so fun!
Loved the commercial and fun facts!!
Post a Comment